[gdal-dev] Building GDAL Application gdal1.6.3 on VC++2008 Pro Edition Document

vadi_nabble vadivelan_gi at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 27 08:17:04 EST 2010

Hi,
 Last 2 weeks I was trying to build a GDAL application "gdal1.6.3" on VC++
2008 Pro Edition.
 However, I was getting some compilation and Run time error on building and
Running.
 What I found is I need to set namke.opt file properly for successfull
compilation and exection.

  I have created on document which describes step by step procedure for
building GDAL application and another application to use OGR APIs.

Thanks,
Vadivelan
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4467057/GDAL%2BBuilding%2Band%2BExecution%2BSteps.doc
GDAL+Building+and+Execution+Steps.doc