[gdal-dev] Runtime error on executing "OGRRegisterAll()" function.

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Jan 27 20:03:55 EST 2010

vadi_nabble wrote:
> Hi Mateusz, First of all I would like to thank you for giving a
> proper solution to my problem.

I'm glad you got it fixed.

> My issue has got resolved after making changes as suggested by you.
> Its has been over a week I was struggling on this issue.

By the way, makefile.vc of PCIDISK SDK [1] pulled from external location
to frmts/pcidsk/sdk override the flags specified in nmake.opt
and explicitly set to /MD

This may also potentially cause problems while you'll be debugging your
program. So, depending on configuration of GDAL drivers you build, you
may need to change /MD to /MDd (for debug only!).

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/sandbox/warmerdam/pcidsk/src/Makefile.vc