[gdal-dev] Modify an image color table? ---SOLVED----

Marco Stelluti m.stelluti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:51:31 EDT 2010

Modify an image color table?
-- SOLVED --

Thanks a lot Frank and Luke.

This is the solution of my problem:
1) I built *.vrt file from ASCII file;
2) I used the <LUT> command like this:

  <VRTRasterBand dataType="Byte" band="1">
   <ColorInterp>Red</ColorInterp>
    <ComplexSource>
      <SourceFilename relativeToVRT="1">file.asc</SourceFilename>
      <SourceBand>1</SourceBand>
     <LUT>
-9999:0,
-31:99,
-30:99,
-29:99,
-28:99,
-27:99,
-26:99,
-25:99,
-24:99,
-23:99,
-22:99,
-21:99,
-20:99,
-19:99,
-18:99,
-17:99,
-16:99,
-15:20,
-14:20,
-13:20,
-12:20,
-11:20,
-10:8,
-9:8,
-8:8,
-7:8,
-6:8,
-5:5,
-4:5,
-3:5,
-2:5,
-1:5,
0:3,
1:3,
2:3,
3:3,
4:3,
5:1,
6:1,
7:1,
8:1,
9:1,
10:1,
11:1,
12:1,
13:1,
14:1,
15:30,
16:30,
17:30,
18:30,
19:30,
20:52,
21:52,
22:52,
23:52,
24:52,
25:72,
26:72,
27:72,
28:72,
29:72,
30:94,
31:94,
32:94,
33:94,
34:94,
35:100,
36:100,
37:100,
38:100,
39:100,
40:100,
41:100,
42:100,
43:100,
44:100,
45:100,
46:100,
47:100,
48:100,
49:100,
50:100,
51:100,
52:100,
53:100,
54:100,
55:100,
56:100,
57:100,
58:100,
59:100,
60:90,
61:90,
62:90,
63:90,
64:90,
65:82
     </LUT>
    </ComplexSource>
  </VRTRasterBand>
  <VRTRasterBand dataType="Byte" band="2">
   <ColorInterp>Green</ColorInterp>
    <ComplexSource>
      <SourceFilename relativeToVRT="1">file.asc</SourceFilename>
      <SourceBand>1</SourceBand>
     <LUT>
-9999:0,
-31:99,
-30:99,
-29:99,
-28:99,
-27:99,
-26:99,
-25:99,
-24:99,
-23:99,
-22:99,
-21:99,
-20:99,
-19:99,
-18:99,
-17:99,
-16:99,
-15:8,
-14:8,
-13:8,
-12:8,
-11:8,
-10:22,
-9:22,
-8:22,
-7:22,
-6:22,
-5:33,
-4:33,
-3:33,
-2:33,
-1:33,
0:42,
1:42,
2:42,
3:42,
4:42,
5:60,
6:60,
7:60,
8:60,
9:60,
10:67,
11:67,
12:67,
13:67,
14:67,
15:87,
16:87,
17:87,
18:87,
19:87,
20:91,
21:91,
22:91,
23:91,
24:91,
25:95,
26:95,
27:95,
28:95,
29:95,
30:99,
31:99,
32:99,
33:99,
34:99,
35:90,
36:90,
37:90,
38:90,
39:90,
40:79,
41:79,
42:79,
43:79,
44:79,
45:65,
46:65,
47:65,
48:65,
49:65,
50:50,
51:50,
52:50,
53:50,
54:50,
55:20,
56:20,
57:20,
58:20,
59:20,
60:1,
61:1,
62:1,
63:1,
64:1,
65:1
     </LUT>
    </ComplexSource>
  </VRTRasterBand>
  <VRTRasterBand dataType="Byte" band="3">
   <ColorInterp>Blue</ColorInterp>
    <ComplexSource>
      <SourceFilename relativeToVRT="1">file.asc</SourceFilename>
      <SourceBand>1</SourceBand>
     <LUT>
-9999:0,
-31:99,