[gdal-dev] MYSQL Spatial Stored Procedure

Thomas Joseph tom.joseph at awtwater.com
Fri Jul 9 16:25:29 EDT 2010

I am relatively new to gdal.  I have a few spatial tables in MYSQL and I
am currently using ORG as read access to my data for a mapsever layer.
Everything works great with standard select statements however it does
not work when I try to use a stored procedure with the spatial data.
When I use orginfo I get the following error.

MySQL error message:PROCEDURE spatial.sp_test can't return a result
setin the given context Description: CALL sp_test(24);

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ?

THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  Its use or disclosure by any person other than the addressee is unauthorised.  Anyone other than the intended recipient must not rely on the content of this email or any attachment to it.  The sender cannot guarantee that this email or any attachment to it is free of computer viruses or other conditions which may damage or interfere with other computer systems.