[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr problem converting UK Ordnance Survey MasterMap

Jez Walters Jez.Walters at ipl.com
Tue Jul 13 12:09:41 EDT 2010

Chaitanya,

Unfortunately (if I’m understanding you correctly) I can’t use the GML_SKIP_RESOLVE_ELEMS option, because the OS MasterMap GML contains lots of elements like this:

<osgb:referenceToFeature xlink:href='#osgb1000001788085778'/>

When you say “this is a quick and dirty fix”, are you referring to the setting of the GML_SKIP_RESOLVE_ELEMS option, or do you mean that the latest GDAL code is in some sense temporary?

Jez