[gdal-dev] Tkl/Tk files after running script through py2exe

Simon Lyngby Kokkendorff silyko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:28:33 EDT 2010

Hi Rudi,

  py2exe includes a lot of things into the distribution by default, so
you'll need to extend the "excludes" in your options in the setup script to
get a smaller distribution, see
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/GeneralTipsAndTricks. I've been using gdal
with py2exe, and I guess that if you don't need large libraries like e.g.
matplotlib or wx in your distribution, you should be able to get the size
down to a few (less than 10) MB.

  Cheers,
  Simon