[gdal-dev] Yll corner wrong when i am reading ASCII file using

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jul 23 10:28:13 EDT 2010

mail2vajram wrote:
> Here i am using C# library for GDal, when i reading the YllCorner value using
> GeoTranform method i got that Yll corner value wrong.
>
> Eg:  yllcorner 1648000  ..........>original
>
>        yllcorner 1747000 ...........>Gdal
>
> Why, this much difference i got......

mail2vajram,

You don't show how you are trying to get the yllcorner from
GetGeoTransform().  I will note that the origin provided in the
geotransform is the top left, not lower left corner.

You might also need to provide the file header for further comment.
I don't know if the difference is a top-to-bottom distance, or just
half a pixel - in which case it is related to the center vs. corner
of pixel origin issue.

Best regardes,