[gdal-dev] Re: Cannot configure SpatiaLite

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:02:24 EDT 2010

Ok I figured it out after inspecting the code[1]. This works:

$ ./configure --with-spatialite=/usr/local

or (if SpatiaLite installed by apt in Ubuntu 10.04)

$ ./configure --with-spatialite=/usr

Why isn't the presence of -lspatialite tested and added automatically,
like with all other formats?

-Mike

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/configure.in#L2088