[gdal-dev] Re: [postgis-devel] Compiling PostGIS + GDAL + WKT Raster in Windows with MinGW

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Wed Jun 2 12:11:20 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Pierre Racine
<Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> Try with GDAL 1.7.1 instead... this is the I could compile with (--without-libtool).

Many thanks, Pierre. At the end, it compiled with GDAL 1.7.1. Now, the
problem is a pretty

ERROR: could not load library "c:/postgres/lib/rtpostgis.dll": The
specified module could not be found

while executing rtpostgis.sql. The file rtpostgis.dll does exist in
its location (c:/postgres/lib). And I've tested with:

- Copying rtpostgis.dll to /c/postgres/bin (I had to do something
similar with libpq.dll)
- Setting LIBDIR to "/c/postgres/lib" and "c:/postgres/lib" and
restarting the server

It didn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks again, and best regards,
Jorge