[gdal-dev] Calculate lat lon of image corners knowing center's lat lon

Jayesh Chaudhary aashishcy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:33:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I think I have to gather more information here about
the projection of the image. Currently the meta data tells me only these 3
things:

1. Origin lat lon
2. Size of the image
3. Spacing

All I need is 4 corner points in lat / lon. Currently I am doing something
like this (as an approximation)

long = centerLong + pixel_x_relative_to_origin

Thanks