[gdal-dev] PGeo: reading circular arcs - how?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:03:48 EDT 2010

Hi Ragi

Thank you for the tips.

I browsed through the pages you referred to but I somehow did not find
neither a formula nor the meaning of the parameters.

Keep in mind that I am reading the binary format of PGeo and I am
focussing on circular arcs only. The beginning of the encoding binary
block elements are already clear.

What's confusing is that I would expect as attributes just a starting
point, a midpoint and an endpoint. But what's somehow there is s
startpoint and followed by 4 or more attributes.

Yours,
Stefan