[gdal-dev] problem on function "OGR_FD_GetName"

randyqiu randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:41:32 EDT 2010

Hi Chaitanya,
Thanks for your quick response!
I use this function in parse a s57 file(*.000). In this format file,I
think the layer-name in OGR should be like this:
berths,bridge,canals...
which to some extend,is as same as a feature-name. But now I'm not sure
whether I understand this concept right or not?
In my application,OGR_FD_GetName()returns:
DSID
Point
Line
Area
Meta

I'd like to know whether this function works fine or not? If yes, how
should I get a feature's name?
Thanks a lot!
Best regards,
Randy