[gdal-dev] Using gdalwarp over NCEP - keep pixel resolution

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Jun 25 08:34:09 EDT 2010

Greetings

I'm doing some SRS conversion of GRIB files using gdalwarp (to WGS-UTM)
but depending on the zone I'm obtaining different Pixel Size. I know I
can use the -tr parameter but in this case I know the source_resolution
(1,5 in NCEP) but I don't know to what it corresponds in WGSUTM.
Has anyone has a tip on how to figure this correspondence in order to
use that value in the Gdalwarp expression?

Thanks

Best regards,
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5228 (20100625) __________