[gdal-dev] gdalwarp large imagery

Shaun Kolomeitz shaun.kolomeitz at derm.qld.gov.au
Sun Jun 27 18:58:30 EDT 2010

Kevin,

I find reasonably acceptable performance with -wm 500 -config
GDAL_CACHEMAX 512 and reading from one disk located on one controller
and writing to another (preferably local and fast disk).

I also find working in the 64bit version of GDAL faster in my config
(Win 7 x64, SSD + SAS disk array).

Cheers,

Shaun