[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL for BNG to Lat/Long, WGS84

scottd777 scottd777 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 12:24:23 EST 2010

Frank & Mike,

THANK YOU!  I apologize if I repeated a question previously posted.  I did
quite a bit of searching, and was still having trouble coming up with
exactly what gdalwarp was looking for.

I don't actually have a geotiff from the vendor - I just have a basic JPEG
and Easting / Northing coords for the UL and LR.  I'm working on converting
that to a form that gdalwarp wants.  The most straightforward path (for me
at least) was to try to make it into a geotiff with a worldfile.

Thanks again!

Scott