[gdal-dev] Adding multipolygons to an existing geometry collection

danotchki danotchki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:35:28 EDT 2010

That would be awesome, Frank. forceToMultiPolygon was exactly the function I
was looking for (and wondering why it wasn' there).

Just pushing my luck: would there be another way to force the type of
Geometry returned by GetFeatureRef or when getting the layer from the data
source opening the shp?

Thanks again for your help. I'm a big fan of the OGR tools.

Best,
Daniel