[gdal-dev] rgdal source code

Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Mar 25 17:49:32 EDT 2010

Roger,

I in fact did my homework, but I've got a C.

As you can see on my previous message I did find the RGDAL Source Forge page where it shows the CVS
instructions ===> [1] <===. That would give a B+ at least, no? If it worked.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at rgdal.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rgdal login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at rgdal.cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/rgdal
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to rgdal.cvs.sourceforge.net(216.34.181.108):2401 failed: Connection
refused

That was a dead end.

I download some of those zip packages from rgdal.sourceforge.net but they only have binary that
requires FWTools installation.

Another dead end.

But you are right I should have search a little more to find the CRAN page. So I am downloading
rgdal_0.6-2.5.zip now. Let's see how it goes.

Thanks you so very much Roger. Have a nice day.

Ivan