[gdal-dev] Re: KyngChaos Frameworks: GDAL's numpy vs Enthought's numpy

K.-Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:49:09 EDT 2010

On 2010-05-04 16:30:53 +0200, William Kyngesburye said:

> Huh, did Enthought update their numpy also?  If not, I'd expect the
> sameproblems.

you expect the same problems for the situation
EPD: Numpy 1.4.0 and GDAL: Numpy 1.4.1

then for my previous situation:
EPD: Numpy 1.4.0 and GDAL: Numpy 1.3?

I did nothing to the EPD installation.
I copied your gdal.pth from Resources to
~/Library/Python/Versions/2.6/site-packages, could now run ipython with
the -pylab switch and plot data with EPD's matplotlib, that I received
before from GDAL's ReadAsArray.