[gdal-dev] Hoe to convert ERDAS imagine(.img) files to ARC info ASCII files viceversa

mail2vajram mail2vajram at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:19:20 EDT 2010

Hai ,
I am very new to use this GDAL libraries. I feel very difficulty to work
with this libraries particulaly using C#.Because very less documentation is
available for C#.Can any body help me how to convert ERDAS imagine(.img)
files to ARC info ASCII files and ASCII files to .Img files. If anybody
having code for this please send me. Else tell me which classes are used to
do this acitvities.

Thanks.........