[gdal-dev] Re: corner coords in tif vs ecw

kmayall kmayall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:25:52 EDT 2010

Sorry, I've been on hiatus for a while.

ECW Image Header Editor shows the top left coords using values from the
coordinate system (screenshot attached), while the gdalinfo results show the
corner coords in pixels.

So there's likely nothing wrong with my ecw file, just a quirk in the
gdalinfo display?

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Jean-Claude Repetto [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+5612232-448933154-294829 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5612232-448933154-294829 at n2.nabble.com>