[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.7.3 Release Candidate

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 8 12:48:54 EST 2010

Christopher Barker wrote:
> On 11/6/10 7:48 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> I have a GDAL/OGR 1.7.3 release candidate available at last. I had to
>> hold
>> off last week as the autotests were failing in hard to track down ways.
>>
>> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.7.3RC1.tar.gz
>> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal173RC1.zip
>
> Frank, does this include the support for other projections in BSB? i.e.
> is that what I should test for that?

Chris,

I see no sign in #3409 that the BSB projection changes were incorporated
into 1.7 branch.  So no.  But if you can test on windows you can use the
"gdal-dev" package of OSGeo4W.  On linux you can pull down a nightly
source snapshot anytime to test:

   http://www.gdal.org/daily/

You would want the "trunk" snapshot not "stable".  "stable" is from the
1.7 branch while trunk is the development version.