[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL/OGR 1.7.3RC2 to final release

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Tue Nov 9 10:04:18 EST 2010

I wrapped a quick rpm package, installed the rpms and tried to run autotest. The tests comes to this point:

Running tests from gcore/mask.py
  TEST: mask_1 ... success
  TEST: mask_2 ... success
  TEST: mask_3 ... success
  TEST: mask_4 ... success
  TEST: mask_5 ... ERROR 1: ZIPDecode:tmp/mask_4.pnm.msk: Decoding error at scanline 0, incorrect header check
ERROR 1: TIFFReadEncodedTile() failed.

ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
ERROR 1: GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 0
Segmentation fault

The platform id CentOS 5.5/x86_64, with some packages from EPEL and elgis.

Regards,

Peter Hopfgartner

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
http://www.r3-gis.com