[gdal-dev] problem with gdalwarp in 1.7 - SOLVED

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:25:20 EST 2010

Thanks to both Frank and Chaitanya this is now resolved.
Adding in the coordinate system to my GeoJSON solved the issue in  the
latest versions of GDAL.
Leaving this out did not produce errors using ogrinfo, but it did not
display the feature as WKT until the CRS was added in.

{
     "type": "Polygon",
*    "crs": {
         "type": "EPSG",