[gdal-dev] Re: how can I compile GDAL 1.7.3 with ecw 4.1 in Virsual Studio 2010

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:40:34 EST 2010

BTW: Do you have any compelling reason to use ECW 4.1 instead of an older
version, like the 3.3 povided for example at:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/These packages also contain the required
C# bindigs for gdal and mapserver.
You can download the -dev packages so as to compile your own versions of
gdal and mapserver if you need to so do.

You may also set the GDAL_DRIVER_PATH programmatically by using the
Gdal.SetConfigOption method.

Best regards,

Tamas