[gdal-dev] python GetDescription() returns empty strings on 1.7.1

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Oct 11 10:43:02 EDT 2010

Selon Matthieu Rigal <rigal at rapideye.de>:

Matthieu,

I can reproduce in trunk too. I'm not aware that this issue was known. I'm even
a bit surprised this has worked before as the SetDescription() method in
GDALPamRasterBand doesn't seem to have been ever overloaded, so a bit of
investigation is necessary.

In 1.6.x branch, I suppose this worked before the band description was written
in a .aux.xml file ?

Best regards,

Even