[gdal-dev] import georaster using gdal java api

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Oct 12 05:40:41 EDT 2010

Selon mmatuszak at rootnode.net:

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem but according to
http://gdal.org/java/org/gdal/gdal/Driver.html#CreateCopy(java.lang.String,%20org.gdal.gdal.Dataset)
,
you should explicitely call .delete() on the returned dataset to ensure that
everything gets properly closed.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14254/geor_operations.htm