[gdal-dev] kmlsuperoverlay nodata support

Jamie Adams jaadfoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:26:19 EDT 2010

The FORMAT=PNG flag worked fine, I just couldn't figure out what -co options
were available.  I tried "gdalinfo --format KMLSUPEROVERLAY", but it doesn't
return much info.  Ideally I'd like to have hybrid output, where tiles with
transparancy are PNG and the rest are JPG.  Newer versions of gdal2tiles
support this.  Where can I find a list of what creation options are
available for the driver?

- Jamie