[gdal-dev] gdaldem color-relief color_text_files

Mark Millman mark.millman at mizar.com
Thu Oct 14 20:16:44 EDT 2010

I am in need of some color_text files to use with the gdaldem color-relief
utility to create color relief versions of Slope, Aspect, Roughness, TRI, &
TPI maps.  I seems to me that these ought to be pretty standard and as my
skill set is on the developer side rather than the cartographer side of
things I am hoping that some generous cartographer out there has already
created some eye candy quality color_text_files for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.  Mark