[gdal-dev] gdaldem color-relief color_text_files

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Oct 19 06:08:14 EDT 2010

Now that the ability to read GMT .cpt palettes was added to trunk I'll
make a little advertise on the Mirone's "Color Palette" tool.
It has over a hundred internal color scales and one can manipulate each
one of them with lifter and/or click-and-drags. At the end, the color
scale can be exported as continuous or discrete GMT palettes. It looks
like this

http://w3.ualg.pt/~jluis/mirone/files/ChangePalette2.html

Joaquim