[gdal-dev] Transforming MSG Native data into reflectances

Simon Proud srp at geo.ku.dk
Fri Oct 22 11:40:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm testing out GDAL for use with MSG data, and would like to convert data
from raw counts to reflectance/brightness temperatures.

I have succeeded in this with the HRIT data (by compiling GDAL with the
--with-msg option) but is it also possible to do this with the native format
(.nat)? I'm totally unfamiliar with the native format, so any advice would
be greatfully received!

Thanks.