[gdal-dev] About new GDAL/OGR drivers

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 05:04:23 EDT 2010

Hi All,

FYI: I've added the required dependencies for the OpenJPEG and GeoPDF
drivers to all the development packages available at:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/ so all the new drivers mentioned below can now
be tested against the recent GDAL SVN daily builds.
If you encounter any issues feel free to provide a feedback.

Best regards,

Tamas