[gdal-dev] gdal_calc.py

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Mon Sep 20 04:25:54 EDT 2010

  Just fyi: I've been using my own brewn version of a band-math like
command line gdal python script for some years now (have sent it to the
gdal list once, like a year ago or something), you might be interested
to take a look at the source and compare approaches. I've attached the
script with this email. Afaic it's public domain, do with it what you
want :-)

Cheers,
Vincent.