[gdal-dev] Re: FileGDB OGR driver test

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Apr 12 14:47:19 EDT 2011

Le mardi 12 avril 2011 20:37:06, Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH a écrit :
> Even,
>
> How do you configure gdal/ogr to build with the linux api?

This is a bit involved since there's no ./configure support yet, so I compile
it "at hand" as a plugin

Here's the line I use from GDAL root source directory :

g++ -Wall -g ogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb/*.c* -shared -o ogr_filegdb.so -Iport -
Igcore -Iogr -Iogr/ogrsf_frmts -Iogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb -L. -lgdal -
I/home/even/filegdb/dist/include -L/home/even/filegdb/dist/lib  -
I/home/even/filegdb/dist/src/FileGDBEngine/include/FileGDBLinux -lFileGDBAPI

You must change the /home/even/filegdb/ paths to where you uncompress the
filegdb API

And you must define the GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environmenet variable to point to the
path where ogr_filegdb.so is