[gdal-dev] GDAL Native Libraries 1.4.5b for Linux64 not available

Daniele Romagnoli daniele.romagnoli at geo-solutions.it
Wed Apr 13 05:46:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,
the ImageIO-Ext 1.0.8 uses GDAL 1.4.5.
GDAL 1.7.3 is needed by ImageIO-Ext 1.1.x (which is not yet used by
GeoServer 2.2.x... I'm still working on this, these days)

About the broken link, I think there is some issue on the new site based on
Kenai. Not sure why/how it has been broken since these files have been
already downloaded several times. (It seems that several links now reports
"not found")
I have uploaded it again the file you are looking for. (I will check which
files are now unavailable and then redeploy them if needed)

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Daniele

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Chaitanya kumar CH <chaitanya.ch at gmail.com