[gdal-dev] How to reference the GDAL downloaded folder into my CSharp application?

Francisco José Reyes Peralta gistdt08 at hotmail.es
Mon Apr 18 12:05:04 EDT 2011

Dear friends,
I downloaded the files from
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/PackageList.aspx?file=release-1600-gdal-1-8-0-mapserver-5-6-6.zip
I install in C:\Archivos de Programa\GDAL folder.
Later I create a CSharp program and add the gdal_csharp.dll, ogr_csharp.dll and osr_csharp.dll into my references.
At last time I put the GDAL into my BIN\DEBUG folder but how can I proceed to recognize the ECW plugins folder and all needed to work  with GDAL, OSR, and OGR items?
I'm viewing something SetEnviromentVariable and so much but I don't understand very well how reference GDAL with these options.
Thanks in advanced.
Francisco J.