[gdal-dev] Resampling with GDAL Warp API

morabit b.morabito at tdnet.it
Thu Apr 21 09:43:56 EDT 2011

Hi All,
  in our project we have to resample some datasets
(specifically dted tiles) and we want to use the
GDAL Warp API.
>From the API tutorial in the online documentation
is not clear how to accomplish this task.
Another complication is due to the fact that
we want to produce the result of resampling
in a memory buffer to perform some custom
post-processing specifc of our application.
Could you send us some snippet of code
using the Warp API for this specific task
or some hints on the matter?
To obtain the "in memory" result we could
use the GDALWarpOperation.warpRegionToBuffer?
Thank you in advance for the attention.

Bruno M.