[gdal-dev] Gdal_Translate KMLSUPEROVERLAY

Roland Duhaime roland.duhaime at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:27:39 EDT 2011

I need to change the drawOrder of the KMZ files that are created using
GDAL_Translate -of KMLSUPEROVERLAY...  I have been looking at the source
code of "kmlsuperoverlaydataset.cpp" and noticed that the draw order appears
to be tied to the variable "zoom."  Does anyone know if I have control over
drawOrder value using the gdal_translate "-co" options?

    VSIFPrintfL(fp, "\t\t\t<drawOrder>%d</drawOrder>\n", zoom);

Thanks,
Roland