[gdal-dev] [GRASS-user] r.out.gdal export with color table for floating-point values

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Aug 1 09:40:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

fowarded from grass list, because it is probably better here with some
additional notes:

I used Float32 as data type for the export to ERDAS Img, so the data a
floating point and there is a color table but the colortable does not reflect
the floating point data.

Color Table (RGB with 174 entries)
    0: 0,191,191,255
    1: 58,151,105,255
    2: 59,152,105,255
    3: 60,153,105,255
    4: 61,154,105,255
    5: 62,155,104,255
    6: 64,156,104,255

Is it possible somehow to adjust the colortable after the GRASS export to get
a color table that distinguishes floating point values as it does in GRASS?

thanks a lot
  Otto