[gdal-dev] tiled vector rendering

Jean-François Gigand jf at geonef.fr
Wed Aug 10 19:12:55 EDT 2011

I don't know OSSIM, and I don't understand what you really need to do.
You should understand the concepts first, then express what component
you need, for given inputs and outputs.

"tiled vector rendering engine": does that mean rendering vectors to
an image given style rules, or split large vectors into geographical
square tiles of vectors ?

Jean-François Gigand - Geonef
Paris, France - http://geonef.fr/