[gdal-dev] Is wince project under trunk still available?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Aug 15 14:34:51 EDT 2011

Le lundi 15 août 2011 10:14:38, zzsj a écrit :
> hi,
> I'm trying building the wince port of gdal. I've followed the instruction
> to add the wcelibcex lib. But there are some missing symbols from
> "port/cpl_vsil_win32.cpp"(_wstat64, _wunlink, _wrename, _wmkdir,
> _wfindfirst, _wfinddata_t). The "ogr/ogr_geos_convert.cpp" is also
> missing.

The WinCE port has no longer an active maintainer unfortunatelly.

For the issues in cpl_vsil_win32.cpp, I think you should just replace the
various occurences of the following line :

#if (defined(WIN32) && _MSC_VER >= 1310) || __MSVCRT_VERSION__ >= 0x0601

by something like:

#if (defined(WIN32) && !defined(WIN32CE) && _MSC_VER >= 1310) ||
__MSVCRT_VERSION__ >= 0x0601

The wince/msvc80/gdalce_dll/gdalce_dll.vcproj file is no longer up-to-date, so
you likely need to tweak it a bit. In particular, you can safely remove the
reference to ogr_geos_convert.cpp in it, as this file no longer exists in
trunk. But you might need to add and/or remove other files too.

If you manage to build it, you could create a ticket with a patch with your
findings.