[gdal-dev] The problem when using ReadRaster(C#) method

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:15:55 EDT 2011

You should make sure about the actual representation of the raster image,
whether it represents the pixel as floats as you have used float arrays in
the code. The last 2 parameters are used to define the byte offset of the
pixels and lines in the image ( for more info see the
RasterIO<http://www.gdal.org/classGDALRasterBand.html#5497e8d29e743ee9177202cb3f61c3c7>documentation).

Further C# related samples can be found here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/swig/csharp/apps/GDALRead.cs
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/swig/csharp/apps/GDALReadDirect.cs

Best regards,

Tamas