[gdal-dev] editor that color codes mapfile syntax?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Dec 13 19:40:46 EST 2011

There is also a plugin for scite (http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html).

This link for the MapServer plug in is dead but you can still find it
on archive.org

http://ms.gis.umn.edu:8081/ms_plone/docs/link
http://web.archive.org/web/20100913161428/http://ms.gis.umn.edu:8081/ms_plone/docs/link

You will need to edit the SciTEGlobal.properties file to enable it.
I've attached the map.properties  as well.

Bests, Eli

PS. you might notice that this is slightly out of date and thus
probably doesn't have full MapServer 6.0 syntax highlighting.