[gdal-dev] 1.9 Release Process

Lauri Kajan lauri.kajan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:01:04 EST 2011

Hi all,

I would be more than happy if there was xyzm support in OGR. But I
thought this won't happen until we decide to implement OGC Simple
Feature Access 1.2 specification.
Now ogr implements Simple Feature 1.1 that does not support M-values
or even Z-coordinates.

It would be nice to see this in GDAL 2.0

-Lauri