[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL WMS - stripes offset error

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Sat Dec 31 08:10:47 EST 2011

Hi Even,

Thanks a million for the suggestion, I simply oversaw this as I'm using
specific Envelope implementation having its Min/Max with regards to X and Y
axes (that is - I'm using LowerLeft and UpperRight coordinates).

BTW, do you have any idea whether WMS driver (in 1.8.0) supports HTTP
credentials, such as Username and Password? These params were not listed on
global WMS wiki, but they've been mentioned on Adam Nowacki's SoC page
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/SoCWMSDriver).

Regards,
Maksim Sestic