[gdal-dev] An issue about using GDALWARP todotheNTv2transformation

heng.feng heng.feng at aircominternational.com
Wed Feb 16 02:36:21 EST 2011

Hi Uwe,

Sorry to bother you again. I actually need your help about another GDALWARP problem I am having. I just thought it might be better to send you an email directly about this (a shortcut:)) although I did just post a message regarding this problem on the GDAL DEV forum: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/gdalwarp-reprojection-problem-td6030749.html.

I am just wondering whether you have seen this kind of problem before. Do you have idea about what could be the cause for this problem?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Heng