[gdal-dev] Re: [Live-demo] Image for the GDAL overview

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 00:43:33 EST 2011

Hi,

A gdal overview image for the live DVD is now uploaded. the GDAL/OGR list
of formats is a bit out of date (it's a slide from a talk I gave a few
years ago), but the oldies but goodies will all be there. Not sure how
well the words will scale down, but we can always rerender from source at
the target image size, and increase the fontsize of bolded words as needed.

 http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/gdal_overview.html

(due to a sphinx 1.0.4 bug*, image scaling isn't working at all on the
nightly adhoc server doc build, but we use the old version on the disc
so not a problem for the final cut. For now just imagine that the image
only covers 60% of the frame)
 [*] https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issue/557/

PROJ.4 is mentioned in passing here as it otherwise doesn't get any due
props on the disc, and it surely deserves some.

enjoy,
Hamish