[gdal-dev] Newbie... need some tutorials about use gdal

Antonio P aperezcarro at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 18 08:42:50 EST 2011

Thanks-
When I said "I have not found any tutorial to use gdal in c++." I wanted to
say :
I don't  know nothing about which elements of Gdal have I to download,
use,etc .
There is a general dll for windows platform? statically ? dinamycally? and
the sources ? Must I use them ?
I'm totally lost (also i'm begginer using c++) and sincerely I dont know how
to start.

A extended 'Hello world' for gdal  may be very useful....
Today is typical to find tutorials for almost everything....from begginer to
advanced...
Keep on needing help ...
Antonio