[gdal-dev] How to create TIFF with overview from a TMSserver ?

Ralf Suhr Ralf.Suhr at itc-halle.de
Thu Jan 20 11:02:39 EST 2011

Hi Jean-Claude,

now I'am sure we are talking about different things. A pyramid is the same
raster in smaller resolution. You want a new raster tile from same tms server.

http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html can be used as source. If the raster covers
not the details of information you want, you can finetuning by changing the
source-window and destination size.

Gr
Ralf