[gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Access for Antonio Valentino

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Jul 1 17:28:24 EDT 2011

Le mercredi 29 juin 2011 22:37:52, Even Rouault a écrit :
> Motion: Extend GDAL/OGR Commit Access to Antonio Valentino

I declare this motion passed with support from PSC members EvenR, FrankW,
TamasS, AndreyK and HowardB and with non-PSC member AntonK.

Antonio, I'll let Frank deal with the practical details to enable you as a
committer (I think he just needs your osgeo id which is "antonio").  Once
that's done, you'll be able to update gdal/COMMITERS file in svn with your
contact and userid details as your first test of commit ability.

Welcome aboard !