[gdal-dev] Creating modified copies of a file

Cole, Derek dcole at integrity-apps.com
Wed Jul 6 12:50:56 EDT 2011

Sorry to follow up so soon. I also tried what is  int he API, using the following:

    char **papszOptions = NULL;

    papszOptions = CSLSetNameValue( papszOptions, "BLOCKXSIZE", "1024" );
    papszOptions = CSLSetNameValue( papszOptions, "BLOCKYSIZE", "1024" );

       poVRTDS = poVRTDriver->CreateCopy( "", poDataset, FALSE,  papszOptions, MyTextProgress, message);

It seems to have no affect. Is it being passed properly?

Derek